27 Aug 5 Kinds Of Signs Essential For A Perfect Trade Show Display
Trade shows are a great opprotunity to showcase your company to your potential clients and customers. That is why it is critical to plan your booth set up and enforce the branding of your company.
Here are 5 trade show banners and signs that work great for a trade show display
- Retractable bannerstands – These are a great investment for your trade show display booth. They are portable, reusable and easy to carry. The pull up banner come with a carry bag and the banner rolls into the base for storage. They are very light and can be easily transported on a flight and easy to assemble.
- Literature Racks: If you have a lot of brochures or literature for your products and services, it is a good idea to get literature racks. They will be neatly stacked on one side. And potential customers can grab them, if you are busy with another customer. They look more organized compared to spread out on a table.
- Table cover or runner: A custom table cover or runner with company logo ties everything together. We can print table covers in custom colors. You have the option of going for full color logos or 1-2 color logos.
- Table Top Displays – Now that you table is free of any literature or brochures, you can use it to for table top diplays. These are great for showing pictures and images or samples of your product, something that the customer would like to take a closer look at.
- Floor graphics: If you have a large booth area, then floor graphics work great. They attract a lot more attention.These can be done in any size and custom prints .
I hope this list will help plan the trade show booth. We are here to help you if you have any questions or concerns.