28 Aug Steps To Order Channel Letter Signs | Sign Company Bay Area
Iconic Eyes recently opened their new location at Brokaw Commons on Brokaw and Oakland Road in San Jose. They contacted us for their channel letter signs.
According to the landlord criteria, they were allowed 2 sets of Channel letters – one facing the parking lot and the other facing Oakland Road. We went through the normal process of channel letters
- Obtain customer logo and information
- Get the landlord criteria
- Did the site survey to determine the size of the sign and logo
- Proposed the sign based on the landlord criteria, city requirements and client approval.
- Once the order was approved, we created the sign package with sign details and elevation drawings for the city permit and landlord approval.
- The application and the drawings have to be first approved and signed by the landlord, before we can present it to the city for permits.
- The next step is to take the application and drawings to the city planning and building. The city permit fees varies based on the project size, cost and the city of installation.
- Once the city approves the signs and issues the permit, we can start the sign fabrication.
- Based on the project and our production schedule, the sign production can be anywhere between 7-10 days.
- When the signs are ready for installation, we set up the day and time of installation with the customer.