27 Aug WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR VEHICLE GRAPHICS?
Many of our customers do not know that there are many options available for vehicle graphics and signs. Below is a list of the different types of truck graphics that can help advertise your business!
- Little coverage: Doors and tailgate only – our most popular
- Full coverage: Sides of vehicle (doors and back) plus rear of vehicle. This is not a full wrap, it would simply include additional areas on your vehicle.
- Partial wraps: where only a 50% or less of your car, truck or van is covered by ‘wrap’ material.
- Full wrap: a full wrap is the entire body of your vehicle is covered. We typically do not cover the roof, but all sides of the vehicle is covered. This type of wrap would be 90%+ of the vehicle.
- Magnetics come in any size you need, but our standard sizes are 12″ x 18″, 12″ x 24″, and 18″ x 24″. A typical vehicle will use either of the two smaller sizes. Magnetics are removable, so if you use your car or truck for business and personal use, you can remove them.
Vehicle graphics are the best way to advertise your business. Your price per impression far outweighs any other advertising method.